Studies Weekly Online is an excellent platform for engaging students in class or online. It gives you access to all your Studies Weekly publications — including your teacher edition — plus tons of digital resources to make learning fun for your kiddos. You can also customize assessments and monitor student progress anytime, anywhere.
Watch the Studies Weekly Online Onboarding Webinar
As a former high school social studies teacher, Charlie Perryman, Studies Weekly’s professional development director, understands how important it is for teachers to have resources that help them do their job effectively. In this onboarding webinar, he showed teachers how to create a Studies Weekly Online account and use it to improve in-class and online instruction.
In this webinar, Charlie discusses:
- Creating and logging into your Studies Weekly Online account
- How to find resources on a specific topic
- Gamification and tracking students’ progress
- Accessing your teacher edition
- Where to find PD resources
- How to edit test questions, re-order units, and control what students view
- Educational videos, including virtual field trips, primary source interviews, science experiments, and more.
Watch his full Studies Weekly Onboarding Webinar to become comfortable using our digital learning platform so you can engage your students in effective teaching.
For more in-depth instructions, read How To Use the Studies Weekly Online Platform.