Using Your Teacher Edition
Each of our student publications has corresponding teaching materials designed for it, including a teacher edition with assessments, lesson plans, printable worksheets, answer keys, etc. The teacher edition comes free with all orders of 10 or more student editions, and helps you spend less time planning and more time doing what you love — teaching.
What You’ll Find Inside
In your teacher edition, you have background knowledge, enduring understandings, guiding questions, vocabulary, and writing prompts for each week’s lesson. You will also find lesson plans for each article.
Accessing Your Teacher Edition Online
You can also access your teacher edition through your online account at studiesweekly.com/online.
1. In the blue menu bar select the Publications tab.
2. Select a publication icon from the list available.
3. Click on the book icon to see the teacher edition for that week.
4. The teacher edition will open up in a new tab on your browser.
5. You can view the teacher edition on your browser or download it to your computer. PLEASE NOTE: All password-protected PDFs will be encrypted with your login email address as the password.
If you don’t already use Studies Weekly, visit our website to learn more.
To best utilize these science lessons, you will need to have purchased the new science curriculum. Background Knowledge: Students will learn what data is and
What do crossword puzzles have to do with the American Civil War? According to a 2020 study published in Participatory Educational Research, playing games can
The second full year of school-with-COVID is two-thirds finished. As you head into this final third, a question comes to mind: how are you and
School administrators constantly look for ways to increase student understanding of science, but many face roadblocks when trying the usual methods. Children perceive traditional methods