Using Your Teacher Edition
Each of our student publications has corresponding teaching materials designed for it, including a teacher edition with assessments, lesson plans, printable worksheets, answer keys, etc. The teacher edition comes free with all orders of 10 or more student editions, and helps you spend less time planning and more time doing what you love — teaching.
What You’ll Find Inside
In your teacher edition, you have background knowledge, enduring understandings, guiding questions, vocabulary, and writing prompts for each week’s lesson. You will also find lesson plans for each article.
Accessing Your Teacher Edition Online
You can also access your teacher edition through your online account at studiesweekly.com/online.
1. In the blue menu bar select the Publications tab.
2. Select a publication icon from the list available.
3. Click on the book icon to see the teacher edition for that week.
4. The teacher edition will open up in a new tab on your browser.
5. You can view the teacher edition on your browser or download it to your computer. PLEASE NOTE: All password-protected PDFs will be encrypted with your login email address as the password.
If you don’t already use Studies Weekly, visit our website to learn more.
Technology has revolutionized the way we educate our children. Images, virtual field trips, lab experiments, and other rich media are some of the countless ways
Schools are meant to be safe spaces where children can learn and grow without worrying about their physical or emotional safety. Unfortunately, this isn’t always
One of the most rewarding parts of being a teacher is knowing that you positively influence your students, even when they’re not in your classroom.
Florida educators can rely on Studies Weekly’s new social studies curriculum to cover the state’s recent changes to Civics and Government standards. The State Board