Teacher Professional Development Made Easier
Professional development is an important part of your job as a teacher, and we want to make it easy for you to log in your hours. Here’s how you can access teacher professional development resources on Studies Weekly Online.
Teacher Professional Development
1. Log in to Studies Weekly Online and click on the PD Training tab in the blue menu bar.
2. Select one of the categories.
3. Search Professional Development files using the search box on the upper lefthand side. Note that the search box in the upper right will search the entire Studies Weekly site.
4. Use the dropdown menu to select a different category or see all the available PD training resources.
5. Filter your results to see specific types of content using the three toggles.
6. When you click on a PD training option, it will launch right in your browser.
7. You can also download the PD training resource to your computer.
Make the most of your Studies Weekly account by watching these tutorial videos.
As a social studies teacher, it’s often difficult to instill an appreciation for historical events in young students. While most people over 25 can remember
Connecting The People and Events of the Past When studied as isolated events, history may seem like it is only about dead people and dates.
Teacher Background: Many different things can change. As a result, there are different ways you can choose to respond. Responses to change can be appropriate
School districts that adopt Studies Weekly district-wide can now schedule one-on-one or group consultations for their teachers with Studies Weekly’s new teacher advocate, Debbie Bagley.