Professional development is an important part of your job as a teacher, and we want to make it easy for you to log in your hours. Here’s how you can access teacher professional development resources on Studies Weekly Online.
Teacher Professional Development
1. Log in to Studies Weekly Online and click on the PD Training tab in the blue menu bar.
2. Select one of the categories.
3. Search Professional Development files using the search box on the upper lefthand side. Note that the search box in the upper right will search the entire Studies Weekly site.
4. Use the dropdown menu to select a different category or see all the available PD training resources.
5. Filter your results to see specific types of content using the three toggles.
6. When you click on a PD training option, it will launch right in your browser.
7. You can also download the PD training resource to your computer.
Make the most of your Studies Weekly account by watching these tutorial videos.