Teacher Professional Development Made Easier
Professional development is an important part of your job as a teacher, and we want to make it easy for you to log in your hours. Here’s how you can access teacher professional development resources on Studies Weekly Online.
Teacher Professional Development
1. Log in to Studies Weekly Online and click on the PD Training tab in the blue menu bar.
2. Select one of the categories.
3. Search Professional Development files using the search box on the upper lefthand side. Note that the search box in the upper right will search the entire Studies Weekly site.
4. Use the dropdown menu to select a different category or see all the available PD training resources.
5. Filter your results to see specific types of content using the three toggles.
6. When you click on a PD training option, it will launch right in your browser.
7. You can also download the PD training resource to your computer.
Make the most of your Studies Weekly account by watching these tutorial videos.
Technology has revolutionized the way we educate our children. Images, virtual field trips, lab experiments, and other rich media are some of the countless ways
Schools are meant to be safe spaces where children can learn and grow without worrying about their physical or emotional safety. Unfortunately, this isn’t always
One of the most rewarding parts of being a teacher is knowing that you positively influence your students, even when they’re not in your classroom.
Florida educators can rely on Studies Weekly’s new social studies curriculum to cover the state’s recent changes to Civics and Government standards. The State Board